Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scott's Ten By Ten

Very cold walking down the street in the morning for a bit of coffeeand grabbing some groceries.


22 degrees. 22 DEGREES!!!!

The modern day legal crack dealers. I love them!


Grocery time! Odd going to a French Cuisine to make some Asian food.



Lovely tree courtyard on my way home.




Statue on the corner of Sheridan and Diversey on the north part of Lincoln Park.




Skyline view (and another statue) from the north side of LincolnPark.



See I told you I was there, a picture of the sign to prove it. :)



SNOW MONKEY! Tea picked by monkeys. One of my guilty pleasures.



Dinner done and finally got warm with a hot bowl of noodles,vegetables, and tofu. Not to mention the SNOW MONKEY Tea!
NAME: Scott
PASSION: Food (eating food)
DREAM JOB: Artist - Top Chef - Depends on the week









No comments:

Post a Comment